Date & Location to be Announced Fall 2018
Sponsorship & Exhibitor Prospectus Coming in Fall 2018
Corporate and Leadership Awards Info Coming Early 2019
EASNA’s Institute brings together a diverse set of exemplary industry experts, EAPs, mental health professionals, and employer representatives all dedicated to creating healthier, productive workplaces. Educational sessions will be led by leading experts sharing the latest research, best practices, and case studies about what works, trends, and hot topics in the field. Your registration fee covers all of the educational sessions, most meals, the welcome reception, entrance to the exhibit hall, and special evening out. The event begins with Wednesday afternoon educational sessions, followed by a welcome reception and concludes mid-afternoon on Friday. CEU and PDH credits are available.
Who Should Attend
- Employee assistance professionals
- Social workers
- Human resource practitioners
- Health educators
- Occupational health and safety professionals
- Labor educators
- Organizational development experts
- Researchers and public policy makers
- Union leaders
- Personnel directors
- Marriage and family therapists
- Substance abuse professionals
- Management consultants
- Risk managers
- Benefits and insurance managers
- Health promotion and wellness managers and consultants
Top Reasons to Attend
- Stay on top of industry trends with 12 outstanding peer-reviewed educational sessions.
- Network with like-minded Employee Assistance professionals and industry partners in the Exhibit Hall.
- Learn about innovative EAPs and pioneers in action with our Corporate and Leadership Award winners.
- Earn professional credits to apply toward your license.
- Learn how to get more involved with EASNA to advance the EAP field.
- Relax and network with peers at our welcome reception and dine-around, networking breaks, and evening event.
- Volunteer at our Corporate Social Responsibility project with your peers.
- Enjoy most meals included in your registration throughout the Institute.
- Exercise and recharge at our EASNA Fun Run/Walk/Meditation Sessions